Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rocket Man

I've hit a new low...

Rocket man peed all over my blanket last night while I was changing him in bed. Now this has happened many a times and usually it happens when the hubster is changing the baby. But-it ALWAYS happens on my side of the bed and it is ALWAYS on my blanket. Hmm...coincidence? I think not.

In the past (because it happens ALL the time) I've had hissy fits, jumped out of bed and got another blanket and even once I put it immediately in the wash because it bothered me so...

I always lecture my hubby to "cover the rocket! cover the rocket!" and usually he's so tired he could give a rip. I continue to give him a hard time telling him "just assume the rocket will launch ok?!" but it never fails. In his defense he says it just happens so fast!

(R-I-G-H-T buddy) Never on MY watch!

And so how funny was it (not) when it happened to me, on MY watch, on my side of the bed, on my blanket (like it ALWAYS does). I finally GOT what he was saying. It really DOES just happen so fast!

So you know what I did?

I turned it over (its a really thick blanket I swear), used the other side and pretended it never happened.  I did wonder if the smell of fresh pee would bother me... I mean at least it's not like grown up man pee but little, whittle baby pee.. right? RIGHT?! Agh, who am I kidding?

Pee is pee is pee is pee...

The little stinker... I mean pee-er.

P.s.

But for the record- I threw it in the wash first thing in the morning. (My standards haven't completely dropped out of sight!)

1 comment:

Kind words are always welcome(!) Unkind ones-not so much (ya big meanies!) ;)