Friday, October 19, 2012

Note home...

And so it finally happened.

I knew it was just a matter of time.

My daughter got a note home from school.

Really? The kid is three. Well, three and a half..

It said that she was having trouble lately "Focusing and following directions.."

Which really meant : "FIX.IT."

Part of me felt as if I was the one that was in trouble.

Another part of me was just irked.

She is only a baby after all.

How much CAN a three (and a half!) year old focus?

But, I knew better.

She can focus-but rather it's IF- she so chooses...

In fact, she's probably more focused than most adults I know.

But, the girl is well...t-o-u-g-h.

Picture...biker chic princess.

Know what I mean?

She can keep up with the boys, but also very girlie.

Kinda like Fiona from "Shrek".

She is sweet, oh so sweet, and often emotional... But boy oh boy don't get her mad!

It was pretty much agreed upon from when she was a baby, that you probably didn't want to turn your back on that one....

Get my drift?

And so, for the moment, I'll just be glad the note didn't say other things..

We'll just cross that bridge when we get there.

But juuuust in case, I better practice my "surprised" face.

:)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. LOL. Awww. Poor girlie. ;( Does she know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. She even volunteered that she got in trouble the day before "the note". Sigh...

      Delete
  2. ha ha ha!!!! That's our girlie! Now she just needs the HD leather~ hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are always welcome(!) Unkind ones-not so much (ya big meanies!) ;)