Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WILD man


So in recent events (when I've actually had time to look up and notice), rocket man is...umm...enthusiastic let's say?

At first it was one thing at a time.

"Oh look! He's screaming! He's learning his voice!" (Looking back, he came out screaming. Not crying. S-c-r-e-a-m-i-n-g.

"Uh uh, we DON'T hit!!!" (He must have been frustrated!)

"We DON'T BITE!" (Poor guy must be hungry?)

"We DON'T THROW toys at our sister's head!!!! (What a strong arm!)

Then we kind of saw a "trend", and here we are.

To put it kindly, he is VERY different from his sister and brother. In ALL forms possible.

Looking back, THEY were much more quiet....and mellow. If I was comparing them to colors they were pastels- blues/greens, maybe some yellows and pinks? Rocket man- red and black with shooting neons all zig zag crazy-like.

Good grief.

But, he is very very cute. The kid can work it when he knows he's in trouble.
He can flash you a grin like his life depended on it.

Did I mention he has dimples? Dimple(s)- plural. Gets me every time.

His head has all these wonderful curls I can't bear to cut off yet. Sooo adorable!

He laughs with his whole chubby-body goodness. Like a "kid" laugh. Not a baby one. A KID one.

When he needs a hug he will walk up to you and lean his head on your chest. (Swoon!)

He makes you feel like you are the only one that matters in the world.

But.

When he is angry with you, you can't miss it, hence the screaming in his baby jibber jabber words. And waving his arms around. Like how you see the monkeys at the zoo-fighting, beating on their chests? Yup. That about sums it up.

Kid comes at you like a bulldozer. He WILL be heard.

He also turns to look at you when you're talking smack about him, did it even as a baby....."ooooooh, hey sweetie!" (Guilty)

Also-

He LOVES his trucks. He can spend a good 20 min just driving them back and forth, watching how they work. Kid is fascinated with them, never tires of it.

(DO NOT mess with the kids' trucks. Well, unless you want to unleash "the wrath" ..which his sister always seems to forget about.)

He LOVES to go to the store, for the most part. Until he's not happy, then it's time to BOOK IT and get the heck outta dodge.

The kid is HOT and COLD man.

Every day is an "adventure". A tiring one filled with highs and lows, and lots of kisses and um, screaming. My hubby said we should call him that. "The screamer." Out of earshot, of course.

Now I'm not suggesting that we are AT all "afraid" of the baby per se..

But-

I do know for sure that I'm glad he was last and not first. I understand as a seasoned mom-gotta keep me on my toes and on high alert I guess?

I just can't help thinking that there just might not have been a #2 and #3, just sayin'...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kind words are always welcome(!) Unkind ones-not so much (ya big meanies!) ;)