Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2 sucks the big one

HA! I knew it.

I lasted a whole day.

I remember why I trip up.

It's called LIFE people.

Triggers.

A comment made, feelings hurt, rushing around, crying. Lots and LOTS of crying.

All of it.

Yesterday was all "Kum ba yah".

Today-not so much.

Kids wake up too early, on the wrong side of the bed, or just --themselves. (Just kidding)

Sigh.. I guess this is where the big girl panties come in? Time for me to pull them up?

Easy days are well... easy.

The harder ones build character, puts some "hairs on your chest" like my grandpa used to say. (Which is awesome except even I knew at 7 that girls didn't need or WANT hairs on their chest.)

I personally just want to get through it..with some (newfound) grace.

Pray for me!

1 comment:

  1. ;(

    Pace yourself girl-don't be so hard on yourself. It's like a marathon, remember? Run with perseverance...Hebrews 12:1

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are always welcome(!) Unkind ones-not so much (ya big meanies!) ;)